Why ASAP Security’s HDTVI?
HDTVI – New Technology for IP & Analog HD Solution
- Magic DVRs Support Analog/HD TVI/IP
- Analog HD high video quality 720P/1080P resolution
- Transmit video and audio signal, and data signal over coaxial cable
- No quality loss and delay for HD video transmission
- Impressive long distance transmission capability up to 500M
- Easy to upgrade your existing analog system to HD system
What is HD-TVI?
HD-TVI means High Definition Transport Video Interface, It is a DSP-TVI technology developed by Techpoint(2012), and the Chipset was sold to Intersil , Chinese manufacture, such as Hikvision, HanBang, put this technology into their new product.
Hanbang successfully developed the TVI solution, solved HD-SDI’s previous problems. TVI can convert the digital signals to analog ones, it extends the transmission distance, reduces the total cost, and takes less storage capacity, HD-TVI is also based on coaxial cable, support HD video signal (1080P/720P), Audio signal, digital signal transmission.
HD-TVI vs HD-SDI
So in conclusion, the advantage of HD-TVI compared with HD-SDI is:
- Longer transmission distance(without boost)
- Affordable Price
- Better Anti-interference and Reliability